Advanced Biological Marketing (ABM) is proud to announce that four additional ABM products have passed the OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) certification process. The following OMRI Listed® products are allowed for use in certified organic operations under the USDA National Organic Program:
- SabrEx for Corn LQ OMRI Listed Certificate
- SabrEx for Wheat LQ OMRI Listed Certificate
- SabrEx for Cotton LQ OMRI Listed Certificate
- Naturall for Vegetables LQ OMRI Listed Certificate
These newly-certified products will be joining the family of other OMRI certified ABM products.
- SabrEx for Wheat PB OMRI Listed Certificate
- SabrEx for Corn PB OMRI Listed Certificate
- SabrEx for Cotton PB OMRI Listed Certificate
The OMRI Listed® Seal assures the suitability of products for certified organic production, handling, and processing under the following conditions:
- For certified organic farmers, the product must be included in the operator’s approved organic system (farm) plan.
- Product use must be in accordance with any restrictions described in the OMRI Products List under the product’s category.
You can find the full list of OMRI-certified ABM products here.
More About OMRI
OMRI is a non-profit organization that evaluates products and materials for their suitability in producing, processing and handling organic foods and fibers. Products that comply with USDA National Organic Program regulations are listed on the OMRI website’s product list. OMRI is a full supporter of organic integrity and focuses on developing clear information and guidance about materials to help producers know which products are appropriate for organic operations.