ABM is proud to announce the addition of Dr. Shuaib Khan to the position of Vice President of Product and Business Development.
Dr. Khan will focus on new business opportunities and product development. He brings to the ABM team a strong educational background with degrees in BSc (Chemistry), MSc (Analytical Chemistry), MPhil (Chemical Engineering), and PhD (Chemical Engineering). With over 30 years’ working experience, Dr. Khan also brings with him a wide array of agricultural and seed treatment knowledge.
Agriculture Business Background
Some areas of significant importance in Dr. Khan’s working history include:
- 25+ years’ experience in the agriculture industry
- Longstanding experience in new technology development, launch and commercialization including account license agreements, contracts and alliances.
- Deep understanding of seed treatment, fertilizer, bio-stimulants and bio-pesticide segments within the Ag market.
- Directed global research & development, coordinated regional activities and resources to deliver fast track projects on time to grow revenue with improved margin management.
- Prioritized and initiated the process for keeping an effective link between technology, regulations, marketing and business.
- Well-cultured from diverse work and living experiences in various geographical locations around the world.
“Dr. Khan’s widespread experience will be relevant and beneficial to ABM”, says Dan Custis, President and CEO. “It will allow our team to continue to strengthen the biological product mix in the market.”